Crank Brothers Highline Dropper Seatpost 2017
highline dropper post: premium sealing, exclusive igus bearing and keys, jagwire cable, and a self-contained hydraulic cartridge deliver industry leading quality and reliability.
- 5” / 125 mm of infinite travel adjustment
- diameter: 30.9 / 31.6
- length: 400mm
- 50mm minimum stack height
- internal routing
- quick-connect mechanism for ease of cable installation
- two-bolt quick release head for easy saddle installation
- Jagwire elite ultra-slick cable and lex-sl housing
- self contained hydraulic cartridge
- igus LL-glide bearing and keys
- Trelleborg seal
Shipping & Delivery Policy
Exchange, Returns, and Refunds Policy
Please choose carefully before you buy.
For faulty products, Castle Rock Bike offer a 14 DAY REPLACEMENT WARRANTY, from the date you receive your product. They do not offer a satisfaction guarantee on any of their products, however due to their high level of customer service, they will always endeavour to keep customers happy and satisfied.
If your product is faulty, it will be replaced with an identical product. If they cannot replace the product, they will offer you the option of choosing another product of the same value, or provide you with a refund for the total value of the faulty product.
Please note: Standard postage fees apply to all return orders. Where the return relates to a faulty item, the replacement product will be sent out to you, at no charge, within 5 working days from the date we receive the faulty product.
When returning your product, please make sure you provide the following details:
- Your full name
- Your order number
- Reason why you are returning the product
- Your instructions informing us how you would like the issue resolved.
Please include the original order confirmation or invoice you received with your product. Also, if you haven't previously provided a contact phone number, please include this with your return. This will ensure the issue is resolved quickly, should anyone need to contact you.